We are always seeking to connect with individuals with a great attitude, who are passionate about food and wine, and who have a great work ethic. We would love to hear from you if you feel you have the right qualities and would like to work in an ethical and progressive organisation.
Geelong’s Tulip Restaurant is expanding and we are now seeking a fully qualified chef with demonstrated experience in a fine dining environment or similar, to join their kitchen team.
- Heart of Geelong, only 20 minutes from the Great Ocean Road.
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career in a small supportive and passionate team
- The opportunity to work in a 5x 1 Hatted restaurant
The right person will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working in a similar environment (min 3 years).
- Passion for and knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Good food knowledge
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- A desire to work in a professional, disciplined environment
- A drive for knowledge and career advancement
- Prepare menus in collaboration with the Tulip team.
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations.
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available.
- Follow the guidance of the Head Chef and have input in new ways of presentation.
- Put effort in optimising the cooking process with attention to speed and quality.
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards.
Take your hospitality career to the next level in a fun, supportive, yet hard working environment where you will be encouraged to learn and thrive.
Tulip is looking for a passionate 1st or 2nd year Apprentice Chef to join its hatted restaurant in Geelong. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to progress your career in a reputable restaurant with great chefs and mentors.
We are looking for someone who is a 1st or 2nd year Apprentice Chef and who is excited about a career in a fast paced restaurant environment. The right candidate will be immersed in knowledge, gain new techniques and will be working with sustainable produce that gives you a chance to get to the know the local farmers and suppliers who are full of passion about what they do.
You must be committed to your career, be passionate about everything to do with food and be excited to learn from our talented chefs.
If you would like to work with our highly energised and professional team, who have built a reputation on quality food and outstanding service, then please send a cover letter and your CV to:
Graham outlining WHY you want to work at Tulip on email@example.com
*Phone call applications not accepted.
Front Of House Wait Staff
We are seeking passionate foodies with hospitality experience to join us!
At Tulip our aim is to provide a truly memorable dining experience where people can connect with each other and nature through food. An experience that celebrates local and sustainable ingredients, cooked in a way that honours and respects the food we use.
- You will be self-motivated, professional, well presented and have a keen eye for detail.
- You will be committed to a role without immediate plans for travel or time off in the very near future.
- Most importantly, you will be a confident communicator able to relate to a diverse range of people, with a love for top quality service.
If you have FOH experience in a similar fast paced, dining environment and think you have what it takes to succeed, don’t delay, apply now!
Send your CV to Dan outlining WHY you want to work at Tulip on firstname.lastname@example.org